Aqualine 495 vs the world

Page  <1234 9>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 7:15am
the angler View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I would suspect at this stage there marketing manager would be desperately trying to get hold of Rahul and give him money to stop posting .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rahui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 5:13pm
rahui View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

hey man I was just putting out some facts that alloy ride as well as fibreglass ,what is wrong with that and then you get the negative people that take the piss. TB is well known for it . I am not promoting anything just saying what I have experienced. anyway it is an open forum and people can say what they like, I find it funny
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 5:18pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Rahui loves his boat.
Is it really necessary to start a thread trying to mock him?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RC1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 5:20pm
RC1 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

good on ya rahui, I love it when customers are passionate about their new boat. I hope the new boat goes well for you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Southern_Jez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 6:52pm
Southern_Jez View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I need something clarified ... are Kiwikraft and Aqualine the same manufacturer, or same design? Cause I still see Kiwikraft on the factory whenever I drive past it, and there is no mention of Aqualine there at all ...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 6:54pm
Titanium
Titanium

i gotta take my hat of to u rahui u r a good sport when it comes to a bit of ribbing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 6:55pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Southern_Jez Southern_Jez wrote:

I need something clarified ... are Kiwikraft and Aqualine the same manufacturer, or same design? Cause I still see Kiwikraft on the factory whenever I drive past it, and there is no mention of Aqualine there at all ...
Same.
Name changed for the Aussie market
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 7:00pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I bet Rahui likes a few ribs. Don't ya mate.....loving the attention lol
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 8:33pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by the angler the angler wrote:

I would suspect at this stage there marketing manager would be desperately trying to get hold of Rahul and give him money to stop posting .

I agree
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 6:34am
Time_Bandit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Pretty sure Aqualine is a bathroom tap ?
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Denny Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 9:28am
Denny Boy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yep-I'm confused too.Confused I've had a look and there are 2 different websites. Taking the Aqualine 545m for example on the Aqualine site they talk about a boat with a walk thru screen and hatch up to the anchor but on the Kiwikraft site the 545m turns into a 550m with no walk thru screen or hatch to the anchor so maybe there is input of one brand into 2 sites??  I have said in the past I reckon their site(s) are sh*t. There is more info on the Kiwikraft/Aqualine on Trade Me than there is on their websites. Ermm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 12:17pm
Platinum
Platinum

Look on boatcity website

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rahui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 4:48pm
rahui View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It is confusing but Kiwikraft and Aqualine are made by Kiwikraft engineering down south.
Both are different boats and Aqualine was given as a name used in sales to Aussie as using Kiwikraft was thought to have a impact on sales using the name kiwikraft

The 495 Aqualine and the 515 Kiwikraft are different above the waterline with the kiwi being slightly wider and the Aqualine having the higher gunnel height. Underneath were it counts they are the same.

great riding boats but they have limited room in them, very safe boat which is what I wanted as I fish the winter due to work and also if you know the hawkesbay the fishing is better in the winter if you are on to it, and when the summer comes along just cruise up north cause it is crap in the bay, haha, like way up north
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 5:09pm
Titanium
Titanium

did you sea trial a frewza ? They seem to have a cult following and are rated as a good ride by there owners
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote of2fsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 5:25pm
of2fsh View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

did you sea trial a frewza ? They seem to have a cult following and are rated as a good ride by there owners

Don't go there,frewzas aren't suited to the hawkes Bay,aqualine or nothing
2009 and 2010 BERKLEY SOFTBAIT COMP CHAMPS,Runner up 2013 ( solo),winner 2013/14 longest kingfish nz fishing competition
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 5:44pm
Platinum
Platinum

Frewza would be no good as the main reason behind the aqualine was trade in and offered finance

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 9:13pm
Titanium
Titanium

Could be a primo fishnet article test frewza vs aqualine vs stabi vs senator.

The ultimate showdown throw down .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishing Addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2014 at 9:15pm
Fishing Addiction View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I would be keen to hear the write up on that angler
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 6:13am
Platinum
Platinum

Could be a primo fishnet article test frewza vs aqualine vs stabi vs senator.

The ultimate showdown throw down .

cant wait for that one

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2014 at 6:21am
Titanium
Titanium

Pirates keen to bring his frewza only if he can wear his Lycra and spandex one piece .
Page  <1234 9>