Feed back on Oceansouth arch Rocket Launchers!

Page  <12
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alanimal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 9:05am
alanimal View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey Beerbatter - just get a rivet gun and some decent rivets - pop them rivets everywhere until you think the structure is solid enough. Remember these are what your mates hang onto when you are driving about - so if it isnt secure - your mate will pull it down unintentionally. 
By and large the reporting is factual, but in a few instances I have claimed the right of readjusting the facts to which every angler is entitled.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sagnlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 9:16am
sagnlo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by alanimal alanimal wrote:

Hey Beerbatter - just get a rivet gun and some decent rivets - pop them rivets everywhere until you think the structure is solid enough. Remember these are what your mates hang onto when you are driving about - so if it isnt secure - your mate will pull it down unintentionally. 
rivet it and replaced screws with bolts but the white water is 25mm tube .
the stand alone  rocket-launcher seems stronger
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Insufficient Funds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 4:26pm
Insufficient Funds View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

The stand-alone is 32mm I think. You still wouldnt want to hang off it.

For the money (209$), I was quite impressed with mine. I chucked the screws and riveted everything.

Money well spent I think.
I dont know everything, I just know what I know
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DezzyTooToo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 8:39pm
DezzyTooToo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yeah I just joined the latest craze , I went and bought one today .
I gotta say I was expecting the worse when opening the box , considering the price , but was pleasantly supprised ! Seems to be good value .
Definately some overtime needs to put in with the rivet gun .
Installation tomorrow !
I love cats ......... I just can`t eat a whole one .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Silstarnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 9:54am
Silstarnz View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi this is a really nice boat setup can I please ask you if you recall where you got the bimini top and clear sides?

was this an ocean south bimini that you added clear sides to

Appreciate your time,

Blake

Page  <12